Come to our second â€œThe Revolution Starts at Homeâ€ event, Justice at the Table! We will explore together the intricate connections between our faith and the food we eat. We will challenge ourselves and each other to bring our eating and buying practices more in line with our beliefs and draft a â€œJustice at the Table Planâ€ to help us implement the changes we hope to make.
Registration is required. Register online.
* Date â€“ February 7th, 2009
* Where â€“ Mustard Seed House, 510 NE 81st Street Seattle, WA 98115 (upper floor, back entrance)
* Time â€“ 9am â€“ 3pm
* Food â€“ Coffee, Tea, and a vegetarian lunch is included. Please bring any snack with you that you wish to share.
* Children â€“ Due to our limited space and small staff, we are unable to offer childcare at this event. You are welcome however to bring children 2 and under with you if you feel theyâ€™d do well in a room of chatting adults.
* Cost â€“ $40 individual/$35 groups of 2 or more (if cost is prohibitive please contact email@example.com for scholarship information)
Hosted by Mustard Seed Associates and The Mustard Seed House